3.4.10

Cayenne Pepper and Sore Throats

The other morning I woke up with a horrible sore throat. I get sore throats pretty often, about 6+ times a year. I've also had my fair share of strep throat and tonsilitis. And let me tell you, these illnesses are no fun.

So when I woke up with my sore throat, I knew I didn't want to deal with it, especially with Easter coming up. I decided to "Google" a cure. I've done this before, but it usually comes up with the standard gargle with salt water. I've done this and it helps a little but won't cure your sore throat.

And then I found the gargle with cayenne pepper water recipe.

I was skeptical at first, read the reviews, and found other sites with this information so I knew it wasn't a joke. Gargle with pepper water? I mean really. But my sore throats are BAD, so I decided to give it a shot.

I am horribly sensitive to spicy foods so this was a hard task for me, but I will tell you that it worked. I only gargled two mouthfuls, but my sore throat is only a slight annoyance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble Upon