24.3.09

Taking a year off?

I am currently in my senior year of high school, and I am in the process of deciding if I want to take a year off before college.

Pros:
  1. I can save up money for trips.
  2. I can go on trips.
  3. I can work meaningless fun jobs where I don't have to worry about climbing the corporate ladder.
  4. I can LIVE how I want.
  5. I get a nice break from school.
  6. I can visit friends at all different colleges.
  7. I can live in London or Paris.

Cons:
  1. I'll graduate from college when I'm a year older.
  2. All my friends will be in college, hence having no one to hang out with.
  3. I might never go back to school.

I might add onto this later.
I don't feel like this list is done. And I only have a few months before I need to tell colleges if I plan to attend their school in fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble Upon